1. Teff is the new quinoa. Have it for breakfast, lunch or supper, this grain is incredibly versatile and teff flour can even be used in a whole load of foods to replace your normal flour, from pastas and breads to pastries, cakes and puddings.
2. Avocado and poached eggs are so 2014. To be ahead of the pack you need to be tucking into an Asian-inspired brekkie or getting your hands on a Bad Egg burger at Bad Egg in Moorgate
3. Cauliflower is the new kale. Enjoy it mashed, roasted or grilled.
4. Coconut water is out. Maple water and birch water are in. Using sap straight from maple trees, Maple water contains 46 naturally occurring vitamins, minerals, polyphenols, antioxidants and prebiotics. And birch water treats everything from flu and dandruff, to eczema and cellulite. Impressive.
5. Souping will be to 2015 what juicing was to 2014. A quick and easy way to incorporate more vegetables into your diet.
What’s not going away?
Middle eastern food
Super charging your coffee (whether it’s cold brew or adding butter)
Raw and sprouted foods
Juicing, juice bars and delivery companies